Local & Mobile Search by a Fort Lauderdale SEO agency will assist you to get more customers by ranking higher on Google, Bing and Yahoo. Savvy business owners like you and me are always looking for new ways to market and grow our businesses.
In 2007 I spent over $44,000 on Google Adwords for a construction business I owned. Don’t get me wrong, I generated a lot of business from those ads…but the cost per lead and the cost per sale was very expensive. Surely, I thought to myself that there had to be a better and cheaper way to generate local leads. Then I learned how to use the Internet to market my business and create more leads – for less money by using local & mobile search optimization.
There are many ways to place your ‘Digital Billboards’ on the information super highway – and lots of them are free to register and use. Green Melon Marketing, a Fort Lauderdale SEO Agency, is the sum of all that I have learned about getting more business by using local & mobile search tools and all their ‘free-ness’. My motto is “Spend less, get better results”.
Why do you need to be on page one of the search engines?
Because 91.7% of all clicks come from the top 10 search results and almost 60% are clicked on are in the top three search results! Plus, if you are only using Adwords to market yourself online you’re missing out on a lot of potential leads as 80% of consumers do not click on the ads appearing on top of and down the right side of the search result pages? The other 20% are clicking on the ‘ads’ that appear in the search results.
I know that you are constantly being bombarded by some Internet marketing company is trying to sell you on the latest and greatest way to use the Internet to get more customers. Offers often filled with promises for phenomenal results but they can’t guarantee success while their “solutions” require a contract with monthly recurring maintenance fees.
You’ve probably have done tons of research about using Local Mobile, Social Media SEO to get onto page 1 of Google’s organic search results. You probably have found 100’s if not 1,000’s of ideas and suggestions on how to improve your search engine results. Perhaps because you can implement them yourself, you decided you will do all your company’s Internet marketing.
So, where should you start? Which ideas will work best for you? Which ones should you do first? Which ones will give you the fastest results? How many hours will it take you? How do you measure success? How will you muddle through the mounds of information and recommendations to decide what are the most important actions you need to take right now to get better search page results? Why so many questions?
Ok, if you want to do the work yourself – start here. There are about 20 absolutely necessary databases where you can setup free local business profiles on top rated sites such as FourSquare, Angie’s List, Yahoo! Local, Google My Business or Yelp! For Business. You can write keyword rich and optimized profile and business descriptions and often options to add videos and photos. All with links back to your website that send signals to Google that says “Hey these places think I important and am relevant”. Send me an email and I will send you my list of ‘must be’ business hubs and their website links.
You’ll want to take advantage of the opportunities that Social Media now offers especially Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn. And, you can optimize all these profiles on these profiles as well.
It is extremely important to make sure that your business information is listed on the major local search engine directories including InfoUSA, YP.com and Info Group. These are a few of the directories that all the search engines use to verify your local business data. NAP is short for Name, Address, Phone and these three pieces of information will have a significant impact on your local search results.
If you are not listed at all or have inaccurate and inconsistent information across the Internet that will have a significant negative impact on your organic search results. Your company name, phone number and address (NAP) must always be accurate and consistent across all your marketing channels. Remember if it’s important to Google, its important to you.
These techniques are all free, white hat SEO techniques that Google encourages us to use. Call (954) 306-9699 and let’s discuss how you can get more customers by placing your ‘Billboards on the Information Super highway’.
Green Melon Marketing is a Fort Lauderdale SEO Agency assisting small businesses to get new customers using local search marketing to maximize their Internet presence and search engine rankings using local search directories, social profiles,business profiles, videos and more. As a full service Fort Lauderdale marketing company we offer local and mobile search SEO services at a fixed cost including keyword research and analysis, website development plus graphic design and printing.